Ear, Nose and Throat/Sleep Evaluations Treatments
Our Providers offer comprehensive non-surgical otolaryngology and sleep evaluation and treatment services for children and adults.
Specific Areas of Specialization and Diseases Treated:
- Acid Reflux Disease (LPR): Surveillance via Fiberoptic Nasopharyngoscopy
- Acid Reflux Disease (LPR): Diagnosis via pH probe analysis
- Balance and Vertigo
- Chronic Otitis Externa: Microscopic Debridement Services
- Chronic Mastoid Bowl: Microscopic Debridement Services
- Chronic Sinus: Rigid Endoscopic Debridement Services
- Chronic Wax: Microscopic Disimpaction Services
- Head, Neck and Thyroid Tumor and Cancer Surveillance (Stable)
- Hearing Loss
- Sinus Disease: Diagnosis and Non-surgical Acute and Chronic Sinus Treatment
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring: Diagnosis and Non-surgical Multi-modality Treatment
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
As a published medical scientist and Ph.D. researcher, Dr. Sherman also conducts ongoing clinical investigations focusing on Reflux Disease and Sleep and Allergy Conditions.